Life & Death



“Death reveals much more about us than life ever can.

Of all things – Death fascinates us mortals like nothing else – their departure made me think of death – To me death is magical rather than morbid – its inspirational – inevitable & in death we’re gone – what remains is what we did when our hearts still pumped – life is truly a gift, like a brand new car – for me death is the fuel to its engine – coz I know one day fuel will run out & I’ll be ashes or buried beneath – it inspires me to not be afraid – to listen to my voice – to trash all tried & tested wisdom – smash the paradigm – and become what I set out to be & not live within a bubble.

Money doesn’t fascinate me – bringing about a change does – girls in short skirts & perfect rack don’t get me hard – girls who want to risk & be ready to fall flat on face & get up & walk the same road all over again – do

My family doesn’t inspire me – Inequality pushes me to be a better human being – I’m dead scared a lot of times – I’m not talented – socially awkward – neither am I good looking – praise is frivolous to me – achievement to me is to defy the odds & stand against inequality.

Love today is a possession - & - I’m myself a culprit to a certain level – I’m a flawed mortal – but victory doesn’t reside in attaining perfection – victory is in pursuit of excellence & the goal must never become bigger than the path – the idea –

The idea – the belief that truth must be upheld – although life shows even truth is not absolute but that shouldn’t be a reason to live a hollow life trying to get rich, collect degrees & make meaningless trips to pilgrimages to flatter manmade god.

What copious amounts of money does is: makes us scared of loss – too comfortable & weak we become in our lives, our pursuit becomes limited & self-centered. Vision goes blind – our lives become worthless – we become mortals –

And when we depart – we leave nothing behind”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are Indians Super Dumb?

Sherlyn Chopra -- Koffee with Karan

Is Oppenheimer Christopher Nolan’s Greatest Film?