Story of GōÐ


God

Hey, yes all you girls wearing flashy pearls,
Sexy curves, tiny skirts, on fancy drugs
And you boys with pricey toys,
Sissy voice & fiery loins
Making out in Rolls Royce
All you nuts get off your butts
Put away your weed, listen up you creeps
Before you proceed to read
Here’s a warning you must pay heed
This poem is mean, ain’t no PG-13,
This shit’s R18
If you read this & get offended
I swear to Jesus that’s what I intended

Now the disclaimer is announced
Get ready for your god to be denounced

This is story is old, offensive & bold
To you, your papa should’ve told
But he had no balls
Well, here it goes

Real God
Thousands years back you said there ain’t no difference between white and black
What crap barked us mortals back, laughed at you, said you were on crack
But you wouldn’t shut up & went on preaching equality
That’s it, your time was up, we needed superiority
We hatched a plan to get rid of you when you were out for walk
We jumped you, beat you, killed you, fed you to dogs
When you died, a fake you arrived

Fake God
In the new world that runs on lust, in you they trust
In material world you’ve massive clout,
It’s only matter of time, before you’re found out
But right now you’re hot, up on sale to be bought
When them idiots praying to you, Lord
I’m singing, shaking to the tunes of Lorde
These horny Babas claim to be direct descendants of yours
Frankly, I’d rather spend my dirty money on stinking whores
You show love to those who shower you with notes
Who are you man? A filthy politician bending over for votes
Ha!

Were you on dope when twin towers were getting blown up?
Hooking up with that slut, lying wasted in a pub
Getting off to lap dance in a strip club

Were you smokin pot on December-16 when they brutally raped her
What, speak up, oh! Twerking to ‘baby baby’ with Justin beiber

No wonder your name rhymes with fraud, you dickwad
Al Qaeda, Taliban operates in your name
Killing kids, blowing buildings being their claim to fame

Why don’t you like gay, sent them to be slayed, each day
And why you create religion, to sow hate & division
If I were you I’d be ashamed,
Not you, to you it’s all a game

They say I’ve no faith in new you, that ain’t true
It’s the other way round, you so cruel
No, I don’t love you, God, like I love my iPod
Hell is what you got for blasphemous me; Hell is what I’m already in
So screw you, you pompous piece of shit
You seek worship, you seek love, wanting all to succumb & pray
Hey, come close, damn no way, you resemble that cocky prick SRK
But why so greedy when you the God, creator of all
Like all tools, fools, your time will come to fall
Like Jesus you’ll be nailed to the wall

Holy crap! I’m starting to think clear, whole of me shivering in fear
I know I’m so wrong, coz this is where you belong
You are never going away, you are here to stay
{Gasp}

Back to Reality
Minutes back, in our house, we got attacked
I got shot, she got stabbed
I’m bleeding lying on the floor, next to Eleanor
She’s to my right. Yeah, she’s my wife
I touch her, she’s cold, it’s over, our story is told
The floor is red, I bet she’s dead
My eyes are closing, I hear a bell
A ray of light, I see a sign, from what I can tell
It says 'Welcome to Hell'




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why are Indians Super Dumb?

Sherlyn Chopra -- Koffee with Karan

Is Oppenheimer Christopher Nolan’s Greatest Film?