Where is the Love - Gone Missing from Earth



----

Hey! dumbfuck where you goin with that pot
Huh! what - Going to temple to suck on god
Oh! you're in love with him - but why so besot
Coz you're gay & you think he's so hot
No! are you saying I'm so fuckin blasphemous - 
Then why do ya lick on him - making him look better than everybody else
What! what did you say - I can't hear ya - come near - be loud
Yes that's good - now I can hear you through the crowd

He made you rich - in return - he made you his bitch
He got your fat ass married to a milky white-hot wife
You're the CEO - Rolls-Royce is what you drive
Built a 3-storey mansion in Churchgate
Sent your daughter to study in United States
 Your father is sick - in coma - lying-on-a-hospital bed
All the property is gonna be yours - once he's dead

Do ya know who I'm - You say you've never seen me before
For the past 5 years - I've been sitting on this temple's sidewall
Everyday you come give me bread - without looking at my face
  I'm a cripple - I'm a beggar - I resemble the plague
 Why would you look - I don't even have a cleavage

You're saying I'm drunk - lost my head - I'm talking sleaze
Oh! I'm sorry for putting you at unease
Sorry for grabbing you by the neck - ruining the freakin crease
I'm untouchable - I'm a fuckin contagious disease

You see I can't see you - I've got no eyes
I wasn't born blind - They poured acid - I yelled at the top of my voice
Everyone heard but none - not one - listened to my cries
They said being blind bolsters my begging prospects
Did you notice all these scars - blood clots on my eye sockets
Do you also see - I've got no legs
Do you wonder how I lost these 2 assets

I was 7 years old - men kidnapped me - tore my only frock
Raped me - flung me off the bridge - I fell on the rock
That day - I lost everything including my ability to walk

I also had a brother - when he was 3 months old
We had no place to live - it was blistering cold
He stopped shivering - stopped shaking his head
We checked his pulse - nothing - he was already dead


Then my mother died coz of govt. hospital doctor's neglect
Dad was killed in a violent communal unrest

They told me - my family had gone to god
But why - it ain't fair - is this the god we all applaud
I hate him - If I could - I would slit his throat

He only loves the rich - what a son-of-a-bitch


Hey God why don't you kill me too & end this misery
All of you - staring at me - incredulously
Do you still blame me - for hating the Almighty
 
I've no rights - nobody listens to my plight
I've got nothing to hide - there's nobody on my side
God is so heartless - doesn't even show no regret
For what he has done - for being such a bigot


And all you educated fuckers - stop behaving so lovelorn
So torn - just coz you can't afford the new iphone
God screwed me - but on you - he generously smiled
Stop winging - stop whining - stop bowing to the divine
Let your heart, your soul float like a butterfly
Instead of standing up for your kin, for him
Stand up for the voice from within



Comments

  1. I do not hate God - It is the other way round

    ReplyDelete
  2. Introspective! We tend to overlook the good things that we have & yearn for things better, while failing to pause & think, to take a look at the less fortunate....!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're truly lucky bastards - Time we gave something back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why are Indians Super Dumb?

Sherlyn Chopra -- Koffee with Karan

Is Oppenheimer Christopher Nolan’s Greatest Film?