-- The Day I Lived -- To -- The Day I Died {A Poem of my Life}}

---

I was born ugly & weak – like a little fuckin geek
Everybody still kissed my cheek – coz I was reech (rich)
By the time I was 2 yrs old – my soul was already sold
Dad Gave donation for a cocky prestigious skool
Where Boys & Gals pretended 2 be cool
I lite-rally hated’em fools – wanted to sink’em in da pool
They framed me for sexual harras-ment
The time had come to rise above the embarras-ment
I did not sit in a pit – I jumped the damn culprit
And kicked off my journey to end this bullshit
It was jus the beginning – of admonishing
I’ll never retreat – coz of fear of defeat
The fight is long – And I know This is where I belong
It may never end - But I don’t wanna ever pretend
I’m not one of them - Never was one – never will be them
They can hate me – beat me - Mistreat me – condemn me –
But I’m here to stay – I ain’t never goin away
I will not stop rising – never stop fighting
For what is right – I will fly that kite
You can scream – but you’ll never break my dream
Till I survive – Till I’m Alive
I’ll not live in plight – & nobody will - In my sight
And the day I Leave – Don’t take a sigh of relief
Coz I will leave behind a tall legacy
It’ll kill your motha fuckin bureacracy
God ain’t gonna save u – Yes! That is true
God ain’t no saint – he’s hidin behind the dark paint
Beneath he’s afraid – coz he ain’t real – he’s man made
He’s all fake – slimy like snake
The day will come - when the truth will be told
The curtain will fold on the biggest lie - ever told
Till then – put the blame on him - for our downfall
Although we ourselves doin it to our soul
Keep dodging the ball – Go on - Keep shouting
He’s the one – who’s fuckin us All
---

Comments

  1. I don't believe in Heaven or Hell
    I believe in the running moment
    I believe in Life & Living in the Moment
    Coz rest all is either History or may never arrive
    Live - Laugh - Love & Be Not Afraid to Lose

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why are Indians Super Dumb?

Sherlyn Chopra -- Koffee with Karan

Is Oppenheimer Christopher Nolan’s Greatest Film?